• iOS App compatible with iOS 11 or later.
• Android app compatible with Android 8 or later.
• Bluetooth 4.2 or newer.
Place your Aktiia Bracelet on the charger
Plug in the charger to a power supply and place your Aktiia Bracelet on the charger. You should hear a small “click” as the Bracelet is magnetically locked on the charger. If you feel a force repulsing the bracelet, try rotating it by 180°.
You should see a red light glowing at the bottom of the charger.
If it is the first time you are charging the bracelet, please make sure you removed the plastic film from the sensor before you place the bracelet on the charger.
The mobile app will ask you to enable cellular data or WiFi and allow access to Bluetooth.
In case you are using an Android device, you will be required to grant location access as well. This is an Android system requirement to enable a successful Bluetooth connection, Aktiia does not store or use your location information.
Press the “START PAIRING” button on your phone, keeping the bracelet on the charger and your mobile phone close by. You should be set up in few seconds.
If the pairing failed despite you following the instructions above here are few additional things you can try:
If there is no light on the charging station when the bracelet is on:
1. If it is the first time you use the device, make sure you removed the plastic protection under the bracelet. It is not always visible at first glance.
2. Check if the position of the bracelet in the charging station is correct. You should hear a small “click” as the Bracelet is magnetically locked on the charger. If you feel a force repulsing the bracelet, try rotating it by 180°.
3. Check if the charger has power by checking the USB is correctly powered in, try to change USB port, try to connect to a PC, try connecting directly to a socket.
4. Try to press the bracelet against the charger with the thumb.
4.1 If the led lights up when pressing against the charger, there might be a misconnection. Please clean the charging station pins with moistened tissue with alcohol and try again.
4.2 If there is no light on the charger even when pressing your thumb against the bracelet, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us a picture of the sensor.
If the charging station is glowing red or steady red:
1. Please check that your Aktiia bracelet is not already connected with any other Aktiia App you may have installed in another device(phone, tablet). If the bracelet is connected to one device it will not be able to connect to the second one.
2. Check that your phone Bluetooth is 4.2 or higher, you can find this information in the specifications of your phone.
3. Make sure your phone is less than 1m away from the Aktiia bracelet
4. Check if the Aktiia bracelet is visible in your Bluetooth settings section of your phone:
4.1 If yes, please delete the device from the BLE settings, restart your phone and try again by remove and replace the bracelet on the charging station.
If it is not present on the BLE settings, please contact Aktiia support.
If the charger is red but blinking fast:
1. Remove the Bracelet from the charger, wait 3 seconds, then place the bracelet back on the charger, making sure the red light at the bottom of the charger is not blinking anymore but glowing. This operation might required several attempts.
2. If still blinking fast, press down the pod against the charger.
3. If still blinking fast, try connecting the charging station directly to the power socket.
4. If still blinking fast, take off the bracelet from the charger and try again a couple of hours later.
4.1 If the problem still persists please contact us at email@example.com and enclose 2 pictures of the sensor.
If this does not solve the issue, please try restart your phone.
Finally, if the issue persists, please check if the AKTIIA device is visible in your smartphone Bluetooth Settings and contact our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Aktiia device is meant for personal use only and should not be shared.
In case the same Bracelet is being paired to two different accounts, the following message will be displayed:
“Aktiia Bracelet is already paired with another user!”