Please refer to the user manuals to check the contraindications:
The Aktiia bracelet IS NOT INTENDED to be used:
- on patients suffering from sustained cardiac arrhythmias that can lead to weak or unstable pressure pulses including tachycardia (heart rate at rest > 120bpm) and atrial fibrillation;
- on patients suffering from pathologies that systematically reduce peripheral perfusion including Raynaud’s disease, diabetes, renal dysfunctions (eGFR < 60mL/min/1.73 m2), hyper-/hypothyroidism, pheochromocytoma or arteriovenous fistula;
- on pregnant women;
- on damaged/injured skin;
- on patients below 21 y.o. and above 85 y.
The Aktiia cuff
- Aktiia Init I1 should not be used by any person who is pregnant or may possibly be pregnant.
- Aktiia Init I1 is not suitable for use on patients with implanted electrical devices, such as cardiac pacemakers or defibrillators.
- Aktiia Init I1 is not suitable for use neonatal patients, children, patients with pre-eclampsia, premature ventricular beats, atrial fibrillation, peripheral arterial disease, and patients undergoing intravascular therapy or arterio-venous shunt, or people who have received a mastectomy. Please consult your doctor prior to using the device if you have one of these listed conditions
If you experience any of the following health concerns, we regret to inform you that we cannot recommend the use of Aktiia Devices. Please understand that we won't be able to provide any additional support.